With extensive experience in developing a custom cloud-native environment, we are passionate about delivering an end-to-end product to the client. We make the work easier, combining Kubernetes with various cloud technologies and provide a readily available cloud-native environment to the client.
As we are aware of that, Kubernetes is the worthwhile technology that major IT companies are dealing with. In addition to that, you can also gain a few more benefits, even if you have migrated to Kubernetes.
- Heading towards scalability – Keeping the alternation complexities aside that few organizations are facing, Kubernetes helps you out on changing the development process even at the final development stages.
- Less-time utilization – When there exist the necessary changes, less time is required to perform those since the entire infrastructure is on the cloud, and it is easy to incorporate the changes.
- Minimum viable product – Concerning the accuracy, the developed application will satisfy the quality constraint by meeting the minimum requirements that require only a few changes if they are to perform while the development is undergoing.
- Making as cost-effective – Since the resources used for development are under a cloud, you are nowhere locked while thinking of migrating the entire application to another cloud provider with spending minimal charge.
Value Proposition of using Open-Source Container Orchestration System
- Ease your transition of moving from on-premise to cloud
- Since we provide a readily available cloud environment for all technologies, we can offer the early draft with the Kubernetes functionality included.
ScriptBees provides the Kubernetes Environment suitable for different cloud platforms like Azure, AWS, and much more.
We are here to work with you by assigning a dedicated and expertise Kubernetes team and supporting you during the entire project course. We also offer service consulting that solves your difficulties. Users can follow a one-step mechanism by pushing the whole file into their cloud. This makes it easy for you to scale up during peak demand and scale down on quieter periods.
Even we gear up to provide services like – Adding the required nodes for existing projects instead of developing initially, depending on the criteria at that time, and we can pull back the existing file from the cloud pushed earlier.
Day 1 Advantage
With the available on-premise drafts, you can get an idea of different elements, including development time, change/gathering of requirements. It helps you to get a clear picture of how we are capable of developing the application satisfying your needs.
- Convert requirements to the development of an end-to-end product
- On-time delivery of minimum viable product
- Sort out all app dependencies that may exist and make the product viable
- Provide a draft at an early/initial stage showcasing how the functionalities would work available in a readily-available environment for variable clouds like AWS, Azure, GCP, and more.
- Deliver the application that is easily alterable from one to any other cloud by replacing the Kubernetes with containers if needed.
- Offer future support like the addition of nodes to the existing projects/applications to develop new modules along with it instead of expanding the same project from the initial stage.
We offer the Cloud services, including the Applications, Infrastructure, and also Cloud strategy, helping you in choosing the right selection of cloud followed by the right approach. So then, you can leverage the cost factor with the rapid production growth.
- Identify the exact inputs and finding the corresponding methodologies to start the development phase
- Assigning a dedicated expert team until the final stage of the development process who have a hands-on-experience on the interrelated technology
- Comprehensive understanding of the Golden Triangle (People, Process and Digital Technology)
- Available as Quarterback – Lead development, end-to-end training, testing, deployment, and post-delivery support.
ScriptBees enables your teams with cloud adoption and provides cutting-edge cloud capabilities in SaaS, PaaS & IaC (Infrastructure as Code).
Our experts help you to create value and consequently increase revenues with all cloud capabilities. We implement practices with cost-effective, simple, and agile. If you intend on cutting down infrastructure costs and maintain high levels of operational functionality with your infrastructure, processes, and applications, then we suggest you not to look beyond the cloud.
Our Cloud First, Business Driven mantra enables you to extend collaboration and information access to customers, partners, and employees anywhere, anytime, from any device.
Value to Clients
- Optimized Cloud Adoption
- Reduced Cost
- Faster Time-to-Market
- Avoid the hassles of IT concerns
- Zero up-front hardware expenditure
- Leverage virtual data warehousing
Cloud Development & Testing
The cloud is predominantly selected for test and development projects to ensure cost optimization for your company, allowing developers to be more independent and productive. This will result in improved efficiencies and cost savings throughout the organization.
We consider this to be a cost-effective practice as well as quick, convenient & efficient. To say needless, we ensure that the cloud solutions used (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, etc.) are the most secure. Our cloud developers can assist in selecting the best service for your company.
However, the benefits of using the cloud for test and development purposes stretch beyond the developers and IT team. A common concern from IT Ops previously was about the delay in setting up and tearing down test environments for developers. Now, developers can be up and running on a PaaS or IaaS cloud within a less period and pay only when required. The team can develop technologies directly in the cloud with global access, assistance of hardware that locates, store, and maintain in a single location.
The whole IT team can place calls, conduct training, demos and run software tests in a single environment via cloud development & testing. The team can now set its complete attention on developing the IT Business strategy currently that hardware management is no longer a priority.
Launching a test and development lab in the cloud also enables organizations to test the waters. IT managers now have the opportunity to select applications to start in the cloud and monitor performance and usage spikes accordingly. Additionally, administrators can conduct tests on new software and development iterations with the option to rollback to previous versions as required.
When planning for a migration, enterprises need to decide whether public, private or hybrid cloud approach is well suited, not to mention, how the applications and environments migrate to the cloud and in which order. The primary benefit of a cloud migration involves hosting applications and data in a suitable IT environment while calculating costs, evaluating performance, taking the required security measures, and also implementing organizational changes as needed. We provide end-to-end migration services regardless of how critical your business case is. Be assured that you have access to our expertise before, during, and after your cloud migration. Our team of cloud experts provides support in defining your cloud roadmap, planning and executing your migration to the cloud, and also work with you to avail your new cloud-based solutions.
24/7 Cloud Monitoring & Support/Managed Services
The managed services optimize recurring in-house IT costs, automate business processes, transform IT systems, and allows you to achieve business objectives. Our dedicated team monitors your complete cloud stack of applications/servers on a 24X7 basis and works with you to apply required upgrades and patches, ensuring with a zero downtime. We also recommend continuous serivce improvements giving our customers the bandwidth to focus on their cloud transfomation strategies.
Day 1 Advantage
As today’s world has adapted for on-moving cloud culture, we are always in a ready state with our developed Projects on our cloud. Adding the required functionalities/features that you may require in addition to the current version, we will hand over the earlier copy with the thoroughly tested build to make you satisfied on reaching your needs.
- Select the cloud service provider that you are preferred to develop the application
- Club the preliminary requirements that are needed
- Convert the condition into design architectures following the prerequisites
- Deliver the initial viable copy to the client satisfying the scalability
- Perform the maximum number of testing iterations to make it a bug-free product
- Deploy the final build by offering the required support if needed
Our DevOps practices allow software development and IT teams to work in parallel with each other. The teams simultaneously build, test and release software sooner while maintaining timelines. The firm handshake between these teams leads to better collaboration, a shift in mindset, and tighter integration. Benefits include managing unplanned work in a better manner, faster innovation, ability to solve critical issues quickly, and delivering higher value to businesses and customers.
With the help of static analysis checks; the elimination of speed bumps such as cyclomatic complexities, our DevOps services enable the development team to receive continuous feedback on their commits.
1.Faster Time-to-Market: These practices not only enable innovation and continuous deployment to become synonymous with each other but also allow the deployment process to be more accessible and quicker, thereby ensuring ROI.
2.Cost-Effective Practises: DevOps involves automation of repetitive tasks with no worries about errors. Such automation results in saving manual costs.
3.Eliminate Silos: Developers, Product Managers, QA team, & Operations Teamwork strictly right from step one, eliminating silos. Break down of silos leads to the deployment of applications faster with fewer errors, handle external changes quickly, and be more efficient and productive.
4.Faster Development Cycles: Once communication & collaboration is enhanced, an improvement in the development cycles will be visible.
5.Continuous Everything: A faster turnaround of development cycles leads to codes being released into the production cycles just as fast. Subsequently, the gaps generally occurring between requirements gathering and production are reduced, streamlining the entire process.
Our DevOps pipeline is built on Docker Containers using next-generation technologies, especially on the cloud-native side. Everything we have done runs on cloud or on-premises in a highly virtualized manner. The pipeline that we have developed helps end-users accelerate their SDLC, thereby providing agility in terms of how they deliver projects into production in a much faster manner.
We can provide cloud-native services that go beyond AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud. Having implemented the above practices, we cater to any requirement that the client has, regardless of the modules. We set the entire tools required to achieve the DevOps process at the client location. We will be available until the stakeholders at the client location trained adequately.
We leverage modern technologies with a combination of practical tools and processes to allow teams to innovate rapidly and, at the same time, reliably for clients. The DevOps toolset comprises a mixture of JIRA to capture agile process-based Epics and Stories; GIT for Versioning; Jenkins / CloudBees Automation Server / Pipeline Management. Besides, it includes Artifactory / Nexus for Artifact Management; Terraforms / Chef / Ansible to develop script architectures & manage infrastructure as code; and, Kubernetes clusters for microservices deployments.
Our DevOps Practices
Our CI/CD pipeline is built in a cloud-native fashion. Our practices involve morning to evening scrum calls, two- to four-week sprints (this depends on the scope of the project in hand). The first three or four sprints generally streamline the development cycle, resulting in a steady output and performance.
- Continuous Integration (CI): Developers integrate the code into a shared repository multiple times a day. Teams are capable of spotting challenges early with an automated build that verifies each check-in. Frequent integration also enables the organizations to locate errors quite quickly, deliver software more swiftly, and cater lesser time to debugging & more time to adding new features. There is also considerably less back-tracking, and this results in a less execution cost. Without CI, detecting and fixing the problems at the right time, is less likely due to more extended periods between integrations, which might lead to project failure.
- Continuous Testing: This process enables the testing to be merged with the development process and not pushed towards the end of the process. This is predominantly for the team to evaluate immediately if the released version is eligible to go through the delivery pipeline. Benefits include; assessing business risks, executing tests ideal at every stage of the continuous delivery pipeline, giving actionable feedback, and running end-to-end tests assess the end-user experience across all technologies on front-end and back-end.
- Continuous Delivery (CD): Continuous Delivery allows large organizations to operate in a lean, agile manner and be as pioneering as start-ups. The Testing, Support, Development, and Operations teams come together as a single delivery unit to automate & restructure the build-test-release process to have a low risk. Code changes builts automatically, tested and prepared for a release to production. Developers will always have a deployment-ready build artifact that has passed a standardized test process if continuous delivery implements effectively.
- Continuous deployment (CD): In general, Continuous Deployment considers to be a part of the Continuous Integration workflow itself. As part of the software release strategy, any code commit that goes through during the automated testing phase subsequently moves into live production. Therefore, there is no time lag between code change -> platform testing -> live production, in Continuous Deployment. This cycle continues for every release phase.
- Containerize applications: Authoring immutable infrastructure can take some time, and time is money. Teams will appreciate that application containerization automates in Jenkins for applications that generate images. The Dockerfile is auto-generated.
Monitoring and Logging
Organizations monitor metrics and logs to see how the developed software and infrastructure performance impacts the experience of their product’s end-user. By capturing, categorizing, and then analyzing data and logs generated by applications and infrastructure, organizations understand how changes/updates impact users, shedding insights into the root causes of problems or unexpected changes. Active monitoring becomes increasingly important as services must be available 24/7, and as application and infrastructure update frequency increases. Creating alerts or performing real-time analysis of this data also helps organizations more proactively monitor their services.
Communication and Collaboration
Increased communication and collaboration in an organization are some of the key cultural aspects of DevOps. The use of DevOps tooling and automation of the software delivery process establishes partnerships by physically bringing together the workflows and responsibilities of development and operations. Building on top of that, these teams set healthy cultural norms around information sharing and facilitating communication through the use of chat applications, issue or project tracking systems, and wikis. This helps to speed up communication across developers, operations, and even other teams like marketing or sales, allowing all parts of the organization to align more closely with goals and projects.
Day 1 Advantage
Despite investing more cost and time, you will benefit from our easy cloud migration techniques that we offer without losing any client data.
- Readily available project – Since the entire drafts are available on our cloud, deployed for our clients, you can view them as a referral and can make necessary changes to your project document.
- Eliminate additional costs – We charge no further charges for providing the referral drafts that we hold. The entire dashboard helps you with easy understanding and can adapt to yours at less period.
- In-progressive support – When the project/app is under development stage, every now and then support will be provided by our team by letting you be involved at every stage of development . It will bump up your development process, and very fewer changes required before the deployment.
- Providing Instant alterations – Because the app is a built-in cloud one, there is no need for your presence at the time of performing the required updates. We directly deliver the updates and are reflected in your earlier dashboard.
- Understand the infrastructure
Before the project reaches the design stage, as a prerequisite, the cloud, and its foundation have to choose from the available cloud providers like Google, Amazon, Salesforce, and more. Because the infrastructure varies from cloud to cloud, that we use to develop apps are scalable.
- Design the app understanding the ripple effects and failure
At the development stage itself, the application builts on a tailored procedure that follows the necessary alterations later. On the other side, while supporting the flow, sort of concerns should be noted concerning the failures and any ripple effects raised then as a test case. By doing this, there’s no question. This makes the design more intricate, and operations work smoother but protect the application from failure.
- Expect the Load variance
Because of making the server a load-free element, we should expect the erratic loads because customer counts inevitably grow since they vary to the whim of an hour. The result is to add more (2 or 3) web servers to the redundant pair to make it user-driven traffic being capable of allowing multiplied load count.
- Deploy the final build
Once it went under necessary test cycles following different testing methodologies and processes, push the entire code, and deploy the final build to the client, followed by offering the support. You can increase the incoming client and project count by providing the necessary help when needed after deployment.
- Instant migrationSince our profound team has trained up on fewer technologies and cloud services available in the market, we will migrate or move the entire application into the other cloud from our end, satisfying the changes that you insist.